FASHION SHOW // 29.08.14




I have been given an amazing opportunity to take part and be a designer at a charity fashion show for Cancer Research UK. I was so excited to be part of it because I wanted a project to do over summer which I could add onto my experiences for my university application. Even better it is for a charity in which I want to do a lot of charity work for in the future.

I was asked to make a a small collection consisting of 11 garments and a mini portfolio.
Here is some pages from my portfolio that I took inspiration form to create my mini collection.




I had 3 weeks to make all my garments, find models, a MUA, stylists/helpers and sell tickets. It was very stressful but I managed to do all that after many blood,swear and tears.  Here are the final garments I made. 




| leather bralet. 
leather skirt with neon yellow flare. |







| metalic halter neck.
leather skirt with sheer holographic panel. |




 | neon yellow cut out halter neck tassle top.
black satin shorts with metalic trim.|


| holographic crop top with neon collar and feather trim.
neon yellow running shorts with metalic trim. |




| clear vinyl rain cape.
caged leather bralet.
caged side slit leather skirt. | 


I am so pleased with the outcome and rather proud of my self, my team and everyone who organised and helped with the show. 









Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment