BEAUTY// Kiko Milano Cosmetics Haul



Kiko Cosmetics is an Italian brand that sells  affordable make up as well as skin care. They've recently opened a branch in Newcastle so I thought I'd pop and pick up a lipstick and ended up with 2 lipsticks, 2 lip liners, a highlighter, 2 eyeshadows and nail polish. WOOPS. No  Ragrets!




1 | Velvet Mat Lipstick shade 604 | £6.90

This lipstick glides on so perfectly and has a satin matte finish. I picked it up in shade 604 which is a vibrant orange red. Most of red lipsticks I have are cool toned so I thought I'd go for a change and go for something warmer. The packaging of this lipstick is unique and absolutely gorgeous. The rose gold packaging has a slight holographic glow to it,  it  looks amazing on display. 

2 | Smart Lipstick shade 923 | £3.90

I've been lusting after a purple lipstick for so long and I've finally found the perfect 
'barbie purple'-esque shade. It has a glossy finish which is a first for me as I'm a big fan of matte lipsticks. This would look amazing for evening or even a day time look. The packaging is simple and sleek, almost as nice as Mac lipsticks.




3 | Color Sphere shade 36 | £2.90

Photos doesn't this eyeshadow any justice. This gorgous blue/black shimmery shadow has holographic-y glitters that would create the perfect evening bold smoke eye. I can't wait to have good play around with it. The packaging could be improved but I can't complain as it comes at an amazing £2.90!

4 | Water Eyeshadow shade 204 | £4.40

This eyeshadow can be used both wet or dry. Using it dry can create a blended out smokey look. this would look amazing as a transition colour. You can dip your brush in some water and use this shadow as a cream for vibrant effect. I think this would also look good underneath the bottom lash line. Again the packaging is simple and professional looking.



5 | Radiant Touch Creamy Stick Highlighter shade 100 | £4.20

Ive been after a cream highlighter for a while but I didn't want to break the bank. So I picked up this golden creamy highlighter which blends like a dream. It has a nice glow without looking too glittery. The packaging makes it easy to apply. 


6 | Quick Dry Nail Lacquer shade 817 | £2.90

After hearing a shop assistant rave on about how fast this nail varnish I couldn't help frantically throwing it in my basket. The value is just amazing. I can't wait to try this mauvey brown polish. 




7 | Smart Lip Pencil shade 917 & 710 |  £1.20

I thought I'd pick up a lavander lipliner to go with my Smart Lipstick shade 923. This shade would also look nice on its own. The value is just amazing at only £1.20, I thought I might as well pick up a dark berry shade to line my Mac Diva matte lipstick. 


Overall thoughts? ...

I think I might have found my new favourite make up brand. Kiko cosmetics is super affordable yet super luxurious. The packaging is sleek and professional looking. Unfortunately the shades don't have names so its harder to remember shades or recognise them without opening it. Apart from that I can't fault anything. The quality so far, after swatching, is amazing. Still need to test out the longevity of them.  I will definitely be back for more!








Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I was fortunate enough to find a few Tom Ford suits at a local secondhand store for pennies on the dollar and then stumbled across your blog. I will be reading more of your work for sure! Wraparound Sunglasses Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to make money from a bankroll
    A หารายได้เสริม money back bet is one that creates a cash flow balance. In the form of a "reward" bet, the stake is paid back as the stake is repaid. This cash flow

    ReplyDelete