REVIEW// COHORTED AUGUST BEAUTY BOX




I've been waiting so long to get my hands on this beauty box from Cohorted. Cohorted is a company that provides monthly beauty boxes which you can purchase for £19+p&p.  However, I've heard that they're changing it to a monthly subscription service soon. They include amazing items from well known brands such as Cargo, Mac, Sleek, BareVitamins etc. The box always includes at least  2 full sized items. You basically get more than you pay for, literally. No wonder they sell out so fast every month. 

I literally ran to the door as soon as I seen the delivery man outside. This little piece of heaven comes in a beautiful little black box.









1 | Cargo Eyeshadow Quaf | RRP £10

This eyeshadow pallete is perfect on the go as it's very compact. It comes with 4 beautiful warm toned eyeshadows that are great for an everyday look. When I first swatched it the pigmentation wasn't that great however, I found that once applied with a brush the colours stood out more. These shadows are also very blendable. I've found myself reaching for this palette for the past couple of days instead of my Naked palette. 

2 | Laura Geller Baked Impressions Eyshadow Duo in Fine Wines | RRP £15

The colour of these eyeshadows are so dreamy. It has purple undertones which I think look so flattering. You could easily do a simple smokey eye using this Duo alone. The pigmentation is amazing.




3 | BareMinerals I.d Soft Focusing Brush | RRP £20

This travel friendly brush is super soft can be used for both powder and liquid products. I've used it to apply blusher and I was pretty impressed


4 | BareVitamins Skin Rev-er upper | RRP £15

This serum acts promises the same things as a primer whilst it conditions your skin with healthy ingredients. The only difference is that you wear it under your moisturiser. I've used it a couple of times and I feel like it has made my skin look a lot smoother. I don't think its improved the wear of my foundation though. 

5 | Molton Brown Relaxing Yuan Zhi Body Cream 30ml | RRP £6

Cohorted was kind enough to squeeze a bonus item. This stuff smells amazing and feels amazing on the skin. I might have to purchase the full bottle!


Overall I am over the moon with this little box. I paid £22 for thing worth £66 #WINNING!






Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment